Annual Vegetarian Food Festival
Join MAC at our 13th Annual Vegetarian Food Festival this June 3rd!
Every June animal and vegetarian food lovers gather in Portland for this special one-day event.
The event feature lots of vegan food, local exhibitors & vendors, and a raffle, along with an intriguing lineup of guest speakers.
Stay tuned for news about the 2017 Veg Fest!
Here's a sample of 2016's Veg Fest:
MAINE ANIMAL COALITION'S 12th ANNUAL VEGETARIAN FOOD FESTIVAL
ADMISSION IS FREE! ALL EVENTS ARE FREE!
- When:Saturday June 4, 2016 11 am to 3 pm
- Where: East End School, 195 North Street, Portland, Maine
- What: Vegan Food, Exhibitors, Vendors, Raffle, Silent Auction, Guest Speakers
Coupons for vegan goodies, Ployes! What's a Ploye? Free ice cream!
Click on links below for more info about speakers and exhibitors
"It's a great time to be veg: How vegans and vegetarians are
changing the way we eat in Maine and the nation"
"The 7 Habits of Healthy Happy Vegans"
"Veganism and the Laws of Ecology:
The Global Impact of Local Food Choices"
- Vine Sanctuary
- Vegan Outreach
- Maine Friends of Animals
- Beagle Freedom Project
- Peace Ridge Sanctuary
- Maine Green Power
- Institute for Humane Education
- Garbage to Garden
- V-Learning Community
- Mindful Vegan
- PlantPure Nation/Plant IQ
- Dulse & Rugosa
- Finklepod Farm
- Love Kupcakes
- Delicious TV
- Sea Shepherd Conservation Society
- Physicians for Social Responsiblity-Maine Chapter
- Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Organic Roots Salon & Day Spa
- Voice for Animals
- Fraser Art Studio
- Compassion Over Killing
- 46 Million Turkeys
- Andy's Edible Gardens
- Harvest Moon Kitchens
- Letterpress Books